There’s been two bug reported in the code so I fixed them. Here’s the updates from the Change Log:

  • Fixed a bug in Wintellect.DiagnosticsConfigTraceSwitchWatcher.cs reported by Burke Attilla where I was not properly handling internationalized paths when looking for the .VSHOST. string.
  • For Vista installations, properly set the InstallPrivileges property in Debugging.wxs and WintellectToolsInstall.wxs.
  • Fixed a bug in Wintellect.FxCop.DesignRules reported by Karl Zeitz were I was not properly handling generic parameters.
  • Added upgrade checks to the Wintellect Tools installer.
  • Fixed a few misspellings I found.