For Lean-Agile team members to gain experience as an Agile Team member in a SAFe Agile Release Train (ART). Break down features, write user stories, improve team and train processes, and plan and execute Iterations.
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
Key Learning Areas
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs
- How to continuously improve the ART
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
What You Will Receive:
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe®5 Practitioner certification exam
Certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
- Duration - 90 minutes
- Number of questions - 45
- Passing score - 35/45 (77%)
- Competency level - Intermediate; Proficient, capable; can perform tasks with some assistance
- Question format - Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Delivery - Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access - Community Platform upon completion of the course
- Languages offered - English
- Cost - First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50
Exam Sections and Percentages
- Introducing SAFe (20%)
- Building an Agile team (18%)
- Planning the Iteration (18%)
- Executing the Iteration (24%)
- Executing the PI (20%)
Professional Development Units (PDUs) & Scrum Education Units
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs below toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through the Scrum Alliance.
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Activity Number||SAFe4Teams||Duration||2 days|
Includes current and aspiring:
- Agile Team Members
- Quality Testers
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Agile Release Train Members
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Team Leads
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Change Agents
- Knowledge Workers
No prerequisites are required. This is a great introductory course.