In this course, you'll learn how to bring people together to create an optimal employee experience that enables your organization to improve productivity, develop empathetic leadership, and transform how employees feel about their work. In your organization today, are people being treated well, or are their needs neglected? Are your teams aligned on goals with a sense of purpose? Are you driving the business outcomes that you need?
The Microsoft Viva employee experience platform provides the infrastructure to create the culture of trust, collaboration, well-being, and active listening that you envision. This training course will provide Microsoft Employee Experience Platform Specialists with a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Viva, as well as Microsoft 365, Teams, and SharePoint. It will cover how to identify requirements for designing experiences for employee onboarding, career and skill development, rewards and recognition, compensation and benefits, employee wellbeing, and employee retention.
It will also cover how to design solutions to meet these requirements, and how to collaborate with senior executive leadership, human resources, IT, adoption and change management, and learning and organizational development departments. Finally, it will cover how to continuously improve employee experiences based on data-driven insights and feedback.
Key Learning Areas
- Use Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform to design and manage employee experiences
- Identify requirements for designing experiences for employee onboarding, recognition, retention, and more
- Design solutions to meet these requirements
- Collaborate with senior executive leadership, human resources, IT, and other departments
- Continuously improve employee experiences based on data-driven insights and feedback
- Design Digital Employee Experiences
- Introduction to the Microsoft Viva suite
- Introduction to Viva Connections
- Plan for Viva Connections
- Design Skilling and Growth Experiences with Viva Learning
- Create a Featured Set of Content in Viva Learning
- Design Productivity and Well-Being Experiences with Viva Insights
- Introduction to Viva Topics
- Plan Roles, Automation, and Training for Viva Topics
- Role of an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Champion
- Learn OKR Essentials with Viva Goals
Learners taking this course are interested in employee experiences or Microsoft Viva and want to learn how to assess, plan, strategize, design, and manage digital employee experiences that use Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform. A learner in this role will collaborate with multiple teams to scope, design, and implement new digital employee experiences, such as onboarding, career and skill development, rewards and recognition, employee wellbeing, and employee retention.
Learners should have a foundational understanding of Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, and a deep understanding of Microsoft Viva features and capabilities. They may have experience in one or more of the following disciplines: human resources, people development, change management, information technology, or culture development.
- A general understanding of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with employee experience concepts and methodologies