Cloud Analytics in the Age of Self-Service Data Science
This Azure Synapse Analytics Training 1-day workshop is an Azure Synapse (DW) focused event with technical labs for the Azure Synapse Modern Data Warehouse inside the Azure Synapse platform. You will learn about the main concepts related to the Azure Synapse Data Warehouse pool. We’ll demo a series of lab modules that teach you best practices for getting the most out of your Azure Synapse. These modules cover the entire lifecycle of data in your Azure Synapse Workspace from loading to securing, querying, and optimizing the data.
Learn how to innovate and drive business value through your data!
Key Learning Areas
In our workshop, you will better understand:
- The main concepts related to the Azure Synapse data warehouse pool
- Best practices for getting the most out of your Azure Synapse
- The lifecycle of data in your Azure Synapse (DW) from loading, securing, querying, and optimizing the data
- Insights for all - Azure Synapse Overview
- Integrated Platform - Azure Synapse Analytics
- Lab 1: Azure Synapse Data
- Lab 2: Azure Synapse Analytics
- Insight for all with Power BI + Azure Synapse
- Lab 3: Azure Synapse + BI
The workshop runs 10:00am to 6:00pm with a 1-hour break for lunch.
Speaker - Derrick So'Brien
Cloud Solution Architect
Derrick So'Brien is a Cloud Solution Architect who has worked with a number of Corporate and Government customers enabling businesses to achieve success using Azure. With a focus on app modernization, and bringing your solutions to the cloud, he has helped numerous organizations to effectively build products that remain competitive in market. He specializes in emerging technologies like Bots, Cognitive Services and maintaining good DevOps practices.